The offical Dropbox SDK for DotNet.
Documentation can be found on Github Pages
Create an app via the Developer Console
Install via NuGet
PM> Install-Package Dropbox.Api
After installation, follow one of our Examples or read the Documentation.
You can also view our OAuth guide.
We provide Examples to help get you started with a lot of the basic functionality in the SDK.
- OAuth Basic - Simple application that runs through a basic OAuth flow to acquire a token and make a call to users/get_current_account.
- OAuth PKCE - Simple application that runs through an OAuth flow using PKCE and acquires a token to make a call to users/get_current_account.
- Other Examples
- Simple Test - This is a simple test which validates some simple functionality (This is a good place to start to see how the SDK can be used)
- Simple Blog Demo - This is a simple demo of how the Dropbox SDK can be used to create a simple blog with backed up blog posts
- Simple Business Dashboard - This is a demo of a business dashboard
- Universal Demo - This is an example of how to use the SDK across multiple platforms
If you find a bug, please see CONTRIBUTING.md for information on how to report it.
If you need help that is not specific to this SDK, please reach out to Dropbox Support.
This SDK is distributed under the MIT license, please see LICENSE for more information.