Documentation can be found on GitHub Pages
Create an app via the Developer Console
Install via npm
$ npm install --save dropbox
Install from source:
$ git clone https://github.com/dropbox/dropbox-sdk-js.git $ cd dropbox-sdk-js $ npm install
You can also view our OAuth guide.
- Auth - [ JS ] - A simple auth example to get an access token and list the files in the root of your Dropbox account.
- Simple Backend [ JS ] - A simple example of a node backend doing a multi-step auth flow for Short Lived Tokens.
- PKCE Backend [ JS ] - A simple example of a node backend doing a multi-step auth flow using PKCE and Short Lived Tokens.
- PKCE Browser [ JS ] - A simple example of a frontend doing a multi-step auth flow using PKCE and Short Lived Tokens.
- Basic - [ TS, JS ] - A simple example that takes in a token and fetches files from your Dropbox account.
- Download - [ TS, JS ] - An example showing how to download a shared file.
- Team As User - [ TS, JS ] - An example showing how to act as a user.
- Team - [ TS, JS ] - An example showing how to use the team functionality and list team devices.
- Upload [ TS, JS ] - An example showing how to upload a file to Dropbox.
If you find a bug, please see CONTRIBUTING.md for information on how to report it.
If you need help that is not specific to this SDK, please reach out to Dropbox Support.
This SDK is distributed under the MIT license, please see LICENSE for more information.