Area of ownership and level of autonomy / ambiguity
Organizational reach and extent of influence
Organizational levers typically exercised to achieve business impact
- I am fully accountable for delivering results against a strategic objective directly supporting a company or EPD level business objective over a one to two year time horizon.
- I am able to masterfully guide my org to impactful outcomes in the face of significant organizational, strategic and technical ambiguity and change.
- I actively up-level engineering and partner functions through organizational, people, and process insights and initiatives.
- I anticipate challenges and influence the direction of the entire engineering organization and at times EPD as a whole.
- I hold myself and the managers reporting to me accountable for the inspection, oversight, prioritization and delivery of the results needed by the organization.
- I work closely with cross-functional partners to conceive of, articulate and motivate long-term business strategy for my area.
- I drive the full talent lifecycle for my org, holding myself and my managers accountable for creating a healthy culture of support, growth and excitement that empowers our teams to deliver at a high level.