Area of ownership and level of autonomy / ambiguity
Organizational reach and extent of influence
Organizational levers typically exercised to achieve business impact
- I independently lead my team to deliver business impact through successfully driving results on projects in support of semi-annual/annual goals.
- I am increasingly able to independently identify and tackle projects that solve open-ended, ambiguous problems that are often beyond the scope of my immediate team.
- I am effective at influencing outcomes across multiple teams and with cross-functional partners, often requiring conflict resolution and managing ambiguity.
- I autonomously guide my team to the sustainable delivery of business impact through my mastery of execution and people management.
- I am increasingly able to achieve impact through influence, planning strategically, problem solving and effective decision making.
- I cultivate a healthy environment of growth and support that empowers my teams to consistently deliver at a high level of impact.